Crystal Lok® Waterproofing Concrete Treatment
• Crystal-Lok® is Tested and Proved Effective
• Crystal Lok® is water based and non-hazardous.
• Crystal Lok® waterproofs in a single application
(zero leakage to 460 foot water column)
• Crystal Lok® ships as a Water Based Liquid, Non Hazardous, Single part Application onto Portland Cement Based Structures and Concrete Products
• Alkaline activator, corrosion control for concrete structures of Portland cement concrete structures, concrete block and mortar waterproofing.
• Crystal-Lok® Penetrates and Waterproofs Structural Portland Cement Concrete, Block and Mortar
• Crystal-Lok® Waterproof-hydrophobic-blocking is equally effective when it is applied on either side of concrete - onto the wet side (positive pressure side) or the dry side (negative pressure side) of structures, where pressure is applied to the treated or to the non-treated side.
• Stops penetration and passage of liquids including ground water, oils or acids and their contaminates through concrete structures; slabs, walls, tanks, pipe or boxes of any size.
• Keeps contaminating liquids or solids from penetrating the concrete. Keeps contaminated soils and ground waters from penetrating into concrete structures.
• Keeps absorbed contaminants inside treated surfaces for storage or demolition. For materials see Chemical Defense page.
- Converts to solid cement within concrete
- Converts to new C-S-H (Calcium Silicate Hydroxide - pure cement)
- Fills Pores, Capillaries, Voids & Hairline Cracks with C-S-H
- Waterproofs structural concrete - Tested Watertight
- Damp-proofs structural concrete - Tested Damp-proof
- Blocks penetration of acids, caustics, petroleum products, mine wastes
- Permanent - can not erode. ◆ Not UV sensitive
- Apply to dry, damp, or to wet saturated surfaces . But not into puddles or flowing water
- Apply with any method. Best practice use garden-type pump sprayer or airless paint sprayer
- No residue and no out - gassing
- Leaves no environmental footprint
- Holds sound concrete at pH 11, higher than oxidation levels for concrete and imbedded steel
- ◆ Passivates encountered structural steel within concrete & fills voids around it
- ◆ Can be top-coated with concrete - specified coatings, mastics, adhesives
10 million gallon municipal water tank, Pasco, Washington, sealed by Crystal Lok® June, 2004
Logos, images & Content © Crystal Lok LLC 1992-2016
All Rights Reserved